Gambang Campus Bursary consist of several units which is:
- Payment Managing Funding Unit
- Non-Prime and Mobility Student Financial Unit
- Gambang Responsible Center Funding Unit
PAYMENT MANAGEMENT FUND UNIT
Payments Unit is responsible for the act of managing payments which involves with fund management for staff claims, suppliers claims and other claims as well. The main role is to ensure all payments are carried out with compliance with the circulars regulated procedures. The unit are also responsible for handling periodic report preparations regarding suppliers and other claims payment.
FUNCTIONS / SERVICES
- Managing payment for staff travel claims and other claims
- Managing suppliers payment
- Managing utility payments
- Managing the payment for academic part-time lecturers, speakers / facilitators and coaches / instructors and cultural activity coach.
To administer and manage financial for Staff, Suppliers and other Claims:
- All advanced applications for staff are processed and paid within seven (7) working days from the date upon full application received.
- All payment for claims, payment to suppliers and other claims for Fund Managing will be paid within fourteen (14) days upon the billing and supported documents are received.
- Any sort of concerns will be clarified in immediate manner.
NON-PRIME AND MOBILITY STUDENT FINANCIAL UNIT
Non-Prime Student Financial Unit is responsible for the financial management of non-prime students in University Malaysia Pahang. Non-Prime student consist of students from PIE Program, PEC and mobility. The unit is also responsible for designing and implementing policies that relates to the financial management of non-prime student based on University policies and financial regulations.
FUNCTIONS / SERVICES
|Managing finance for non-prime students efficiently and with compliance of financial regulations, accounting and audit by implementing:|
GAMBANG RESPONSIBLE CENTER FUND UNIT
Gambang Bursary is also monitoring the Gambang RC Finance Unit. RC financial representatives helps and support in practically all functions of the bursary position. These include the budget scope, procurement, payment, development, asset management, students and staff.