Administrative Management Division of Bursary Department functions in accordance with the requirements of administrative management at the Bursary.
To ensure quality and satisfying administrative management and customer service with quick and efficient support.
FUNCTIONS / SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Responsible to become secretariat to visits / tours from other universities to the UMP Bursary Department.
- Provides efficiently and effective secretariat services
- Responsible for the operation of programs organized by the University such as Maulidur Rasul, Department and University level of Hari Raya Celebration.
- Responsible for maintaining all office related facilities, equipment, furniture, vehicles, discussion rooms and meeting room.
- Provide services for vehicle, drivers and handling related matters.
- Handle all correspondence and filing management system.
- Operate and maintain Department furnishing on every level.
- Responsible in managing training for staff in the Bursary Department.
- Controlling the records of all files (Secret, Confidential and open) for officer / Staff at the Finance Administration Division.
- Responsible for office equipment and furniture equipment procurement.
- Responsible in asset management at the Bursary Department (Officer / Receivers / Assets Examiners)
- Responsible for staffing planning and organizational structure as well as the promotion of Finance staff at the Bursary Department